- High Contrast:
Ontario Thoracic Society
Research Programs and Awards
The Ontario Thoracic Society facilitates, encourages and adjudicates clinical, epidemiological and basic scientific research in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of respiratory disease and the promotion of respiratory health.
THE 2017-2018 Grant-in-aid competition
The OTS/CLA will be requiring an electronic submission of your abstract and application.
To qualify for funding, candidates are asked to complete two (2) steps:
1. Register: Please register at: https://questionnaire.simplesurvey.com/s/grant-registration-2016
• You are required to provide the names of the PI and co-applicants, institution, identify the type of research (clinical or basic science), the project title, keywords, and a maximum 1 page abstract of your research project.
Registration Deadline: Friday, November 18, 2016
2. Submit Application:
• Mail the original, signed application to the Ontario Thoracic Society at 401 - 18 Wynford Drive, Toronto, ON M3C 0K8 – post-marked no later than Friday, December 9, 2016.
• Upload ONE (1) complete application with all the supporting documentation (PDF) via https://questionnaire.simplesurvey.com/s/grant-application-2016 by Friday, December 9, 2016 4:30pm Pacific time
• The application form and the competition guidelines are available at: http://www.lung.ca/lung-research/apply-funding#GIA
• Grant-In-Aid Application Form: Click here
• National Grant Review/Provincial Guidelines: Click here
NOTE: Be sure to read and follow the additional Ontario guidelines (At-a-glance section on page 10). Competition results will be communicated to applicants in July 2017.